No products in the cart
The arrival of the warm weather and the heat are conducive to swimming.
Your child is wearing his or her own swimming aid vest, your best ally! Let's find out why?
First of all, I don't need to inflate it. That's right! No more chore with the floating vest for kids Plouf. No more running out of breath!
Or the horror of realizing, once installed, that our buoy is punctured!
Then because the floating swimsuit Plouf can be put on for the day: I just zip it up and that's it!
And finally, it will allow our child, once in the water, to approach the beginnings of swimming and the awakening to swimming... Yes, it is a swimsuit to learn to swim!
I suggest walking with my child in waist-deep water and he discovers the sensation of being supported in the water.
Then, he will try to take his feet off the ground (I hold both hands, facing him) and he will be able to discover the balance that his body has in the water with Plouf.
Let's go for a 100% safe and 100% peaceful summer !
And then I discovered the safety swimsuit method Plouf ! in video Discover
Follow these tips for apeaceful summer:
- We make sure to put on, as soon as we arrive around the water, our swimming aid floatation suit Plouf.
- We check the temperature of the water before letting our little one into the water.
- Let's also make sure he is in good health. A tired child is more likely to suffer from thermal shock (shaking, chills, fever, etc.).
- Of course we will avoid the hottest hours.
- Once his neck, his little arms and legs are wet, we can quietly enter the water.
That's it! Here we are, we are in the water!
Of course, always one adult to supervise the swimming and stay close by.
Check out THE BOY MODELS and THE GIRL MODELS
Take advantage of the discount code 🎁 MONPANIER5
Now it's your turn!
What about you? What are your tips for getting your child to enjoy water? Share your tips with us in the comments below