No products in the cart
What is a sunburn?
The second type is the most worrisome, and you should call a doctor as soon as possible.
- Dehydration see our article : Recognizing and preventing dehydration in children
It has soothing properties but is also used as an anti-inflammatory and healing agent. Put the dried lavender in a thin cloth and place it on the bottom of the bathtub. Leave your child in the water for 10 to 15 minutes.
It has calming and anti-inflammatory properties. It is necessary to apply a thick layer of yogurt on the skin and let it rest for 15 minutes before removing it with fresh water.
Everyone knows the many beneficial properties of aloe for the body. Indeed, it is healing and softening. Put some organic gel in a jar on the burns and when the skin has absorbed the gel, put another layer on.
Natural antioxidant, they allow to rebuild the epidermis and relieve the burn. Put the slices on the sunburn and leave them on for a few minutes. It will also prevent the appearance of possible blisters.
- Use a sunscreen with a protection factor of 50+
- Apply sunscreen every 2 hours or more depending on the amount of sunshine - from head to toe - and after each swim
- Place your child in the shade as often as possible
- Put on a hathat, sunglasses sunglasses
- Never leave your child naked, wear loose clothing. Anti-UV swimsuits should cover the arms and thighs.
The floating swimsuit Plouf is also anti-UV Remember to protect arms and thighs with sunscreen.
Find here our anti-UV swimsuits And take advantage of the discount code 🎁 MONPANIER5.