No products in the cart
What is a sunburn?
The second type is the most worrisome, and you should call a doctor as soon as possible.
- Dehydration see our article : Recognizing and preventing dehydration in children
It has soothing properties but is also used as an anti-inflammatory and healing agent. Put the dried lavender in a thin cloth and place it on the bottom of the bathtub. Leave your child in the water for 10 to 15 minutes.
It has calming and anti-inflammatory properties. It is necessary to apply a thick layer of yogurt on the skin and let it rest for 15 minutes before removing it with fresh water.
Everyone knows the many beneficial properties of aloe for the body. Indeed, it is healing and softening. Put some organic gel in a jar on the burns and when the skin has absorbed the gel, put another layer on.
A natural antioxidant, they help rebuild the epidermis and soothe the burn. Apply honey to the sunburned area and leave for a while. Honey is a technique widely used in the medical field to soothe burns.
- Use a sun cream with a protection factor of 50+
- Apply sun cream every 2 hours or more depending on the amount of sunshine - from head to toe - and after every swim
- Keep your child in the shade as much as possible
- Put on a hatand sunglasses
- Never leave your child naked; wear loose-fitting clothing. Anti-UV bathing suits should cover arms and thighs.
The Plouf floating swimsuit is also UV-resistantRemember to protect arms and thighs with sunscreen.
Don't wait any longer, explore the Plouf collection on our website and get a discount on your first order with MONPANIER5 🎁!
It's your turn! Tell us what you think in the comments!